What are Dental Implants?
An abutment is placed on top of the titanium post which connects the post to the crown. The crown can be of different sizes and shapes. Depending on your current state, you can go with single crowns, multi-unit bridges, or full-arch dentures in extreme conditions.
Material of Dental Crowns:
The Procedure at Brookline Dental:
After the implant has formed a bond with the jawbone, Dr. Mumtaz will begin with the second phase of the procedure. This step involves the placement of an abutment and the crown. The entire process can take 6 to 8 months.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- It is a permanent and long-term solution to your dental problems.
- These implants are shaped and colored just like your natural teeth so they don’t stand out from the rest of them.
- They restore your jaw structure and oral health.
- You will feel improvement in your speech.
- It will restore your ability to eat your favorite foods.
- It will restore your smile and gave you confidence.